Mountain Top Missions, LLC DBA: Mountain Top Missions
CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS, AND REFUND POLICY
· Payment is the only way to formally reserve a Program with Mountain Top Missions.
· You may cancel and receive a refund of a Program for events out of your control such as an injury or family emergency. This refund will be less credit card fees and “pass through expenses” to third parties (such as huts). We will work diligently to get pass through expenses refunded on your behalf but cannot guarantee a refund of said funds.
· You may not receive a refund if do not to show up to a Program without notice.
· Transfers (or change of date) are allowed at no cost pending availability.
· In the event a Program itinerary is modified before it’s start due to conditions, preferences, or at the discretion of the guide an applicable credit or invoice will be issued. Once the Program has begun no credits, refunds, or additional charges will be issued.
You agree to review and understand the Mountain Top Missions Participant Release of Liability and Assumption Of Risk Agreement (the “Release”) before committing to the Program/Activity. In order to participate in the Program you are required to sign the Release. No modification to the Release is allowed.
Mountain Top Missions reserves the right to change the itinerary of the Program, or cancel segments of the Program, at any time before or during the Program. In doing so, we will always act in good faith to retain the original goals of the program. In the event of a cancellation or alteration of a Program, Mountain Top Missions is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for the Program, such as airfare or travel costs, or for additional expenses that are incurred due to the cancellation or alteration.
Mountain Top Missions may direct the extent of your participation in the Program as deemed necessary for risk management.
Loss of equipment on loan to participants must be replaced (at the replacement cost) if lost.
Mountain Top Missions does not provide rescue insurance or trip insurance for any of our trips. We strongly encourage our guests to purchase insurance that covers medical evacuation and medical expenses for the duration of their MTM program. Trip Cancellation Insurance is recommended for overnight/multi day programs.
American Alpine Club Membership
AAC members in good standing are automatically enrolled in:
· Up to $7,500 of Global Rescue Trailhead Rescue Services (available worldwide)
· Up to $5,000 of Domestic Rescue Benefits (available in the U.S. only)
· Additional Global Rescue benefits can be purchased by AAC members at a 5% discount
Personal Locator Beacons
If you own and bring a Garmin inReach device and have an active satellite subscription, you should know that SOS calls are answered by GEOS. They are the world leader in emergency response solutions and monitoring. They’ve supported rescues in more than 140 countries, saving many lives in the process. And they’re standing by 24/7/365 to respond to your SOS, track your device and notify the proper contacts and emergency responders in your area. Then, while help is on the way, GEOS will continue to text back and forth with you, providing updates and critical information until your situation is resolved. Watch this informative video to learn more.
With your Garmin inReach subscription, it is possible to purchase additional GEOS Search and Rescue coverages as well as GEOS MEDIVAC coverage. More information is available at explore.garmin.com in the ‘account’ section.